Thursday, February 09, 2012

...

Yay Thursday!
Half day! and am one step closer to Friday!
Of course, I have a lot of catching up to do today so I don't know if I will actually get to enjoy the half day but just the thought that I will be driving home in the daytime not in the darkest dark has me happy. There has been a  beautiful full moon out the past few days so the drive has actually been nice.

I started this post in the am, and then stopped because I had nothing more to say and I was cold and sleepy. It's now almost 12 hours later and am still cold and sleepy. I am determined to write through the nothing to say phase. Like I heard in a sermon the other day, persistence is about doing things you don't feel like doing.

I am still trying to find pulls for my dresser. The issue I have is that I do not want to spend more than 20$. Am I being super cheap? I went on anthropologie's website and I saw some stuff I really liked but I didn't like the price tag of $8 so much. But it's so pretty and they take paypal. Sigh... Luckily it's backordered until March so that's out.

The quest continues.



No comments: