Skip to main content

...

Yay Thursday!
Half day! and am one step closer to Friday!
Of course, I have a lot of catching up to do today so I don't know if I will actually get to enjoy the half day but just the thought that I will be driving home in the daytime not in the darkest dark has me happy. There has been a  beautiful full moon out the past few days so the drive has actually been nice.

I started this post in the am, and then stopped because I had nothing more to say and I was cold and sleepy. It's now almost 12 hours later and am still cold and sleepy. I am determined to write through the nothing to say phase. Like I heard in a sermon the other day, persistence is about doing things you don't feel like doing.

I am still trying to find pulls for my dresser. The issue I have is that I do not want to spend more than 20$. Am I being super cheap? I went on anthropologie's website and I saw some stuff I really liked but I didn't like the price tag of $8 so much. But it's so pretty and they take paypal. Sigh... Luckily it's backordered until March so that's out.

The quest continues.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And the photos!

 My crazy looking art project. Retry! The curtains. Ignore the unevenness. I have a problem with straight lines. Before After. Need more stuffing! Problem Child! Don't know why the wood wouldn't fit. Will have to try again.  So going over my bed. So excited about it! No clue where to put this. Too small for over the tv.

Ojo Monday

As I opened  blogger to write a post, the song ojo Monday jumped to my head. I mourned my unbacked up and crashed ibook immediately. I have so much music that I've lost. I haven't heard that song since 200something. I didn't even remember who did it which is a damn shame cos am a Fela stan. Anyway, rushed to Youtube to find it. They didn't have it, but there is a band called Ogun Afrobeat that did a pretty decent cover considering they don't even speak the language. Turned out it's called by its English name: Monday morning in Lagos: Anyway, all that to say it's Ojo Wednesday and I hope I survive. I worked out yesterday with my trainer. My arms are looking nice per him and me. Am still a bit weak though as in, I don't have much stamina for certain exercises. Anyway, time is already fast spent. I have to go for my jog and yet again I didn't edit my playlist. Why do i procrastinate so! PS. Turns out that I do have that song, must have bac...

Cravings

@HGTV.com A tray of succulents as a centerpiece on my countertop or future dining table @1stdibs.com My future dining table This set of silverware from CB2 Amazon.com Some nice crystal pulls for my bedside table A herb garden. Mine, circa 2009 Miami.