Skip to main content

Tomorrow...

is my birthday.

I find myself unable to do much with myself, despite the large amount of reading and studying i have to do. I feel rather down, to be honest. I try to focus on all the things that i have to be happy about -
they caught the man who wrecked my car (imagine that);
despite my fears, third year has been very doable
i am alive despite myself...
i am med student, a dream finally realized.

i am sure there is more but none of these things are making me my usual jolly self.

maybe i'm tired. i need two days off. one to really truly do nothing and have no guilt, and the other to do all the stuff i have to do.

sigh.

more in a moment.

Comments

Vera Ezimora said…
Yemisi, congrats on passing your board, and happy belated birthday.

Popular posts from this blog

And the photos!

 My crazy looking art project. Retry! The curtains. Ignore the unevenness. I have a problem with straight lines. Before After. Need more stuffing! Problem Child! Don't know why the wood wouldn't fit. Will have to try again.  So going over my bed. So excited about it! No clue where to put this. Too small for over the tv.

Ojo Monday

As I opened  blogger to write a post, the song ojo Monday jumped to my head. I mourned my unbacked up and crashed ibook immediately. I have so much music that I've lost. I haven't heard that song since 200something. I didn't even remember who did it which is a damn shame cos am a Fela stan. Anyway, rushed to Youtube to find it. They didn't have it, but there is a band called Ogun Afrobeat that did a pretty decent cover considering they don't even speak the language. Turned out it's called by its English name: Monday morning in Lagos: Anyway, all that to say it's Ojo Wednesday and I hope I survive. I worked out yesterday with my trainer. My arms are looking nice per him and me. Am still a bit weak though as in, I don't have much stamina for certain exercises. Anyway, time is already fast spent. I have to go for my jog and yet again I didn't edit my playlist. Why do i procrastinate so! PS. Turns out that I do have that song, must have bac...

Cravings

@HGTV.com A tray of succulents as a centerpiece on my countertop or future dining table @1stdibs.com My future dining table This set of silverware from CB2 Amazon.com Some nice crystal pulls for my bedside table A herb garden. Mine, circa 2009 Miami.